Sunday, March 17, 2013

Happy Birthday Kara...I hope we haven't come to the end of our road.

So I just got back from a weekend in Vegas. Boyz II Men, Great Food, and an all around great time. But something was missing...There was no Kara. I just want you to come back to me Kara. So, on this the anniversary of your birth, I would like to quote the immortal words of the great poet Michael McCary:

Girl I'm here for you.
All those times at night when you just hurt me 
and just run out with that other fella,
Baby I knew about it, I just didn't care.
You just don't understand how much I love you do you?
I'm here for you.
I'm not out to go out and cheat on you all night.
Just like you did baby but that's all right.
Hey, I love you anyway.
 And I'm still gonna be here for you 'till my dying day baby
 Right now, I'm just in so much pain baby.
'Cause you just won't come back to me Will you?
 Just come back to me.

(Lonely)
Yes baby my heart is lonely
(Lonely)
My heart hurts baby
(Lonely)
Yes I feel pain too Baby please


No comments: