Wednesday, April 25, 2007

It's like a Fairytale Storybook

Do you remember that watch I had that was really nice? I loved that watch. For Christmas, I sold it so I could buy you those hair combs you wanted so much. But for Christmas, you sold your beautiful, beautiful hair to buy me a new pair of watch straps. On Christmas day, when we saw what we had done out of love for each other, we had a warm embrace. And we realized that Christmas was all about. And I laughed at you because you were BALD!

Sorry to lead you on like that, but that never happened. I couldn't happen. For you see, we never really hung out at Christmas.

Kara, when I think of you, I think of all the kooky times we could have had. You don't have to shave your head for me. But then again, it might go a long way in showing how much you care. A long way. WOW. I probably wouldn't be able to look at you with out thinking, "Wow. She's Bald."

No comments: