Wednesday, April 25, 2007

Sweet Karaline

Love is a word not shared enough among friends. I want to share this all-encompasing word with someone who has touched my life and given me direction: Kara Allred. What words can truly describe my feelings for her? Not one word can accomplish such a daunting task. The moments we shared will permeate my thoughts unceasingly. I remember seeing her for the first time. There she was standing on the bow of Queen Victoria, the fastest ship in the Her Majesty's navy; her golden hair waving in the crisp sea air. We embraced for what seemed to be an eternity. Alas, the encounter had to come to an end. We had to go in our separate ways. My heart shall never heal. My soul shall never rest. I shall never find peace until she shall come back to me.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

This is great info to know.