Friday, April 27, 2007

Kara? I love you?

When i was told I could write my feelings about kara here on a blog dedicated to the one and only kara, I started to cry, and cry, and cry some more. How do I put into words that which is kara. Is she like a bird? true my heart soars every time I see her face but she is far better than any flying feathered friend. Is she beautiful? Well let me put it this way, if Jessica Alba and Brad Pitt mated, their offspring would pale in comparison to the beauty that is Kara. Is she kind? Yes, she is. Let me put it in layman's terms, she is like a lamb licking the wounds of a dove while feeding starving children in Africa and she would even talk to benson. Kara I will love you forever, want you for always, as long as you're living my kara you will be.

No comments: